The majority of our practices have a patient group clearly advertised on their website.
- We have at least one virtual participation group that communicates solely via digital methods such as email and social media.
- Many of the PPGs in East Sussex have an annual membership with the National Association of Patient Participation (NAPP).
How East Sussex CCG supports the local PPGs
- We have provided patient and public engagement training and are considering refreshing this offer.
- We produce and disseminate a monthly e-newsletter for our Local Health Network.
- We provide and monitor open communications via email and telephone: 01273 483687
- Adhoc CCG contributions and attendance to PPG initiated communications and events.
Contacts for Patient Participation Groups in East Sussex
To join your practice PPG or to find out more please contact your practice direct. The most current contact details will be on their websites.