NHS East Sussex CCG aims to put patients and the public at the heart of all it does and to work with the public as partners. Our communities have an important role to play in the commissioning (planning, purchasing and monitoring) of local health services.
In order to improve our communities’ health and health services we need to understand and act on what really matters to local people.
We are committed to:
- Working with our patients and the public as partners
- Making opportunities for getting involved more accessible
- Being mindful of the health needs of our population
- Meeting and speaking with people in their own environments
- Improving how we work with our voluntary sector partners
How you can get involved
- See our current opportunities.
- Contact us directly:
- email us at email@example.com
- phone us on 01273 483687 and speak to a member of our Public Involvement Team
- Join our Local Health Network and get our monthly newsletter
- Attend one of our local events
- Join a patient participation group (PPG) at your local practice
- Come to Governing Body and ask questions
Need information in an alternative format?
We want to make it as easy as possible for people to get involved in our work and find out more about local health services.
If you need information in an alternative format or language please let us know by contacting the Public Involvement Team via the contact details above.