We appreciate that often members of the public want to ask the CCG Governing Body questions about our work, and we want to make this process as easy as possible.
To make sure we have time for Governing Body to conduct all its essential business, we have simplified the process for questions:
- Any questions submitted five working days before the meeting will receive a written response at last 24 hours before the meeting.
- Copies of these questions and their answers will be provided on the seats of the public gallery on the day of the meeting.
- During the question session of the meeting, questions will be summarised by the Chair and it will be noted that the answer has been provided and is available on the seats of the public gallery. People will be able to ask for points of clarity.
- Questions that haven’t been pre-submitted will be taken. but members of the Governing Body will need to respond outside of the meeting in order to provide a full answer.
- A summary of the questions asked at the Governing Body meeting will be included with the minutes.
If you would like to submit a question to the Governing Body, please submit your question by post to:
The Governance Team,
NHS East Sussex Clinical Commissioning Group,
36-38 Friars Walk,
Lewes BN7 2PB