Stay alert to control coronavirus
We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- stay at home as much as possible
- work from home if you can
- limit contact with other people
- keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- wash your hands regularly
Do not leave home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
Please see our latest advice, updates and information about coronavirus.
- Foundations For Our Future: Our commitment to improving the emotional health and wellbeing of children and young peopleThe number of children and young people needing help and support for their emotional health and wellbeing across Sussex grows every year. This is […]
- Community Connectors weekly Covid-19 briefing: 3 JulyOur Community Connector Team (Public Involvement Team) produce a weekly briefing, drawing together key information and advice relating to the Covid-19 crisis, together with useful information […]
- NHS encourages personal responsibility as pubs reopen at the weekendThe NHS across Sussex is encouraging people to enjoy themselves responsibly as bars and pubs reopen on Saturday 4 July for the first time […]
- Video of 24 June 2020 Governing Body meeting now available
About East Sussex CCG
NHS East Sussex Clinical Commissioning Group is a GP led statutory NHS body responsible for commissioning the majority of health services for local people.
We are responsible for the health of our entire local population in East Sussex (over 550,000 people), and are measured by how much we improve health outcomes.
We commission (pay for) local health services including mental health care, urgent and emergency care, elective hospital services, and community care.